I first made these fun little deconstructed burgers at the start of the school year. I only fully realized their popularity when my husband requested them, above all other recipes, for his birthday dinner this past weekend.
Burger Kebabs are more a method than a true recipe, but I wanted to share them with you today because they’re super tasty and simple. These are fun as an app, fun for a party, or fun for just a family supper!
Here’s the process:
- skewers (I prefer bamboo so I’m not stuck washing them– use 4-6″ for appetizers or 10-12″ for meals!)
- cubed cheese
- grape tomatoes
- pickle chunks (or small pickles)
- pearl onions or chunks of red onion
- tater tots
- ???– anything you think sounds good on a burger that can be skewered!
- Heat meatballs and tater tots.
- Serve all ingredients in separate bowls for easy passing and access.
- Provide each person with a couple skewers and let them create their own “Burger Kebabs”!
And, truly, that’s it! Enjoy your Burger Kebabs!
And be sure to come back and let me know if you try them.