Hey, so it’s Tuesday! And guess what? I’ve managed to get something written every day of October so far. I know it’s cheesy, but I’m kind of proud of myself for that, actually!
Today, just for fun, I thought I’d share some random things that you may or may not know about me. Because… why not?
(Random cat shot to go with a random post!)
- I’m an extrovert. Like, a pretty serious extrovert. More than a day alone has me running out the door seeking human interaction. I never sit by myself in a restaurant or cafeteria and I honestly can’t even get through recess duty without talking to people pretty much the whole time. I love talking with people.
- I don’t eat pie. I just don’t like it. Hardly seems worth the sugar and calories for something I don’t enjoy, right?
- I used to LOVE amusement park rides, but then pregnancies ruined me and I couldn’t handle spinning. AT. ALL. I recently discovered that taking bromine, however, allowed me to ride the rides without feeling ill– so hooray for that!
- Not only do I drink my coffee black, I have ALWAYS taken my coffee that way. I never “weaned” myself or made a conscious change– I have never, ever, EVER liked stuff in my coffee.
- I like doing laundry. It’s really one of my favorite household chores.
- I have amazing skills when it comes to remembering kids’ names, but can go months before realizing I don’t think I even ever knew a grown up’s name. And, really, how embarrassing is it to ask someone you’ve been chatting with for months what their name is??? (See #1 if you’re wondering why I have so many of these situations.)
- I have really good posture. However, my right shoulder is higher than my left. This is not due to any curvature of the spine– rather, it’s because I carried a heavy backpack on just one shoulder for so many years growing up.
- I’m a Gemini and was born in the Year of the Dragon.
- My hair is naturally light brown, though I’ve had it every shade from blonde to red to dark brown over the years.
- I like shopping for baby boy clothes even more than baby girl clothes and I get SUPER DUPER ANGRY when people say, “all the cute stuff is for baby girls!”
I’ll leave off there for today! I’m sure I’ll have another day of sharing randomness with you all. But, for now– any surprises there? Anything you relate to? Chat it up in the comments!