Caramel Fudge Brownies
Recipe type: Dessert
A rich, decadent brownie that elevates a boxed mix into something truly special. Super easy and super fast.
- 1 brownie mix (to make a 9" x 13" pan) + ingredients necessary to make-- typically about ¼ cup water, ⅓ cup oil, and 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup caramel ice cream topping
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Coat 9" x 13" pan generously with non-stick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix up brownie batter according to package directions and pour into prepared pan.
- Warm caramel sauce in a creamer or spouted measuring cup. Drizzle in a zig-zagging pattern over the top of the brownie batter. This is not fussy-- just try to get a fairly even cover.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the surface.
- Bake for 24 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes before attempting to cut.