“You should share the recipe,” my husband told me.
I laughed, “Seriously? It’s not even a recipe. I just threw things together. Simple things. Anyone could do this.”
“Yes, anyone could. That’s the point. It’s easy. But not everyone likes to come up with WHAT to throw together on their own. So just share the recipe.”
So here you go. Blame him.
- 12 oz. bowtie-shaped pasta (farfalle)
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 heaping teaspoon basil or Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, about 11 minutes.
- Drain pasta and immediately add butter to hot pan and melt over low heat.
- Toss pasta and peas in melted butter. Season with basil/Italian seasoning and black pepper.
Simple and popular! It’s good to have a few of those tricks up your sleeve.