Over the past month, we were given the opportunity to sample a few different Old El Paso Frozen Entrees around our home. Now, I make Mexican food all the time, and it’s a big favorite among us all. So, not surprisingly, my family enjoyed trying the burritos and enchiladas, but the fajitas were the stand-out favorite. My husband and I cooked up a bag quickly one night, served them on small flour tortillas with lots of toppings, and were very happy campers.
On their ow,n the fajitas are good, but, as advertised, it’s designed to feed two. I am raising a pack of wild animals with hollow legs around here, so I knew I couldn’t hope to stretch a bag to feed all five of us…
Until I spotted the last bag of steak fajitas at breakfast time.
Fajita Eggs were born and they were DELICIOUS. You could make this recipe with any fajita blend, really, but having the Old El Paso Frozen Fajitas on hand made it ridiculously fast to whip up a hearty, impressive breakfast.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 1 package, Old El Paso Frozen Entrees- Steak Fajita
- Following package directions, heat fajita mix and thoroughly warmed through.
- Add butter to skillet. Once melted, pour in scrambled eggs.
- Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until eggs are set up.
- Serve with warm tortillas or fried potatoes.
“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Old El Paso® through Platefull Co-Op.